Friday, April 3, 2015

Remembering all Your goodness Abba

Dear Father,
Thank you and remembering You that You have died on the cross for us today. Its Good Friday and we remembered that because You gave up Your life for us that we have peace and eternal life.

Lord, I am feeling very down now and cannot be lifted up in my mood. I can only look up to You Father for the test in my faith. I do not want to look at my lack and my bad finances Father. I am awaiting that breakthrough Father. It's so hard.

I think my husband is also under stress... I wanted to support him and be a Proverbs 31 wife. But my insecurities is making me fearful and losing my insanity.

I greed for the time that I could spend with my family but at the same time I needed the money because his trading does not seems to be having any breakthrough and its eating into our savings. In short, I worried over our finances. And we are reaching our pits Father. I need your angels. I want to be calm and asserted but it doesn't seems to work.

I can only pray Father that at least our monthly expenses will be covered for that next few months. I pray that I can get a good job that can help me ease off my husband's load. I have many things to pay and I can only rely on you Lord, to provide for me.

Repayment for my dog $2000 to my father, $200 monthly for my mother, $200 to repay my MIL if possible, $100 for my dog, $200 for my kids, $200 to save up, $100k++ to pay off my house, $1000 for enrichment, $1500 for grocery and eating out, $200 for schoolbus, $4000 to pay off the insurance loan.... and i so crave for a condo lifestyle with a helper...

All these Lord, I commit it into Your Hands, I cannot do anything. I am helpless, I am weak. But when I am weak, I know You are strong. I know You are doing things for me in the background.

I asked for Your Hands upon my family Lord to continue to bless us with abundant blessings and prosperity, and pls stockup our stockhouse and that we also have enough leftover to bless the others.

Thank you Lord, in Jesus name Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment