Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Good morning God, Jesus and Holy Spirit!

Good morning Abba!!
Thank you for today Lord! I will be going thru my stuff and see what can be sold. Pls continue to bless my things to be sold Father.

Daddy God, I am sure You know what is my ideal kind of life. I juz wana share wif You. I wan to paint it across maybe for myself. I wana be able to live in this. Even by imagining it I am happy.

I wan a condo. Either with full windows or balcony. Nice marble flooring. Nice warmth deco. Large bomb shelter. Have a helper to take care of chores and Ocha. In the morning, I can drink tea while working on the laptop and sell my things. Running a successful home business. Then while waiting for my kids to come home from school. How wonderful tat will be!!

My friend Rena posted something on Facebook today which is so true. You worked so hard as a parent to provide the best for your family. However, what the kids want for you is quality time with them which you cannot give.

I am 40... ok 41 already. I pray for wisdom to handle my finances better. To be debt free and to be able to lead a more quality life. Passive income is so important. Investments are also very important. I dun wana slog like my parents. At old age still have to work. I wana have time to enjoy my life, travel and see the world and enjoy my grandchildren. I dun wan be put down by having pple said to me "Be realistic, a 5rm flat is gd enuff". You are my dearest heavenly Father. You even took care of the insects and plants. You will definitely take care of me Daddy.

I wana have the financial capability to provide good education for my children. I wana be able to see a gd retirement amt in my bank acct. I wana be able to bless my friends. I wana be able to bless strangers. I wana be able to help animals.

I know all these will be blessed unto me in Jesus' Name, AMEN!! My situation might look bleak right now but Father I trust in You tat You are going to give me the best. The best of the best and RESTORE what is lost from me. With a grateful heart, thank you Father. Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment