Thank you for the breath I hv this morning Abba. Thank you for the tears tat I could shed this morning. Thank you for the heartwrench I felt this morning to know tat I am alive.
My God... my heart is crying its painful its heartwrenching. Because I worry about daily livelihood. I dun wan to feel the lack, I wan the abundance tat You have prepared for me on my table Lord. I wan to claim and receive it. I wan to feel "burden-free".
I wan to be able to be generous and bless my friends. I wan to be able to hv enough to spend on my children and to give them a better life. I wan to be able to save up my own money and buy things for my husband.
I dun wana be sad or over-ridden by the feeling of stress, fear, anxiety, sadness, lack or poverty. Everything in SG, the living is so high now tat its scary.
I know Lord tat You won't let me stay in the HDB forever. You know in my heart desires Father tat how much I wanted to move from this house. I claim in the mighty Jesus name tat soon this will happen.
Abba I know You only hv the best of all things for me but all these will be in Your timing. You made all things beautiful in Your time. (Ecc 3:11)
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment