Abba Father,
Thank you for keeping me in sanity check. I feel like the devil is out to get me. He is trying to make me make depressed. I am not going to let him. I am going to fall unto You Father...
I believe all these bad things will come to pass and soon good things will come, with great blessings too. I claim and receive on Your words Father on Matthew 21:22 "Whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." Father God, You know all my heart desires. You know all the regrets in my heart that I want to make right. You know all the secrets and all the past that I came to confess and that You remember no more.
Father, pls take care of my husband, I know everything is tough on him. I know that for a man, he is afraid that he cannot provide for the family. Pls take care of his mind and prosper the works of his hands. Father, I dun ask for big big house or fancy fancy cars. I juz want my husband to be happy to be doing the things that he is passionate about. The things that he likes to do. I really juz want him to be happy and in this way, we will be happy too. Our marriage is centered on You, Father.
Father, I can be the one taking all the sacrifices because I have already done so all these while. I do not pin on climbing the corporate leader, I juz want a work life balance job so that I can spend time with the family.
Lord, today I almost lost it at my dog. But the words keep on popping up and reminding me that You won't let things into our life if we cannot handle it. Moresoever that I am Your beloved child? Ocha is troublesome and he is a hassel. Secretly sometimes I wish he would be gone. I know its not like that Father. I believed in the restoration. I believed that Ocha will give my kids a happy childhood. That is Your plans for my girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment