Father, I was bed-ridden for the past 2 to 3 days due to a high fever. Its totally out of a sudden and I believed its a devil's attack. Mark is serving in the Rock Kidz ministry on last Sun for the first time.
Then I was in so much aches and pain. Thank you for boring all the pains and healing me Father.
Daddy God, I prayed very hard in the future I could have a wonderful helper. That could relieve me of the chores so that I could go out and work and have more time to spend with the children.
Father, I claim ur promise that as long as I hold you as the vine, you will use me as the branch to bear fruits. I claim it in Jesus name Amen!!
Abba, I called out to You for my Restoration. All those years that the locusts have eaten Father, pls restore! Please Father, I claim for a good job to manifest for me in my life in Jesus name. AMEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment