Thursday, April 23, 2015

I am so worried and so scared Abba...

I am so scared and worried Abba... pls take it away from me. I wanted so much to cry it out Father but I need to hold back coz I am afraid I will give additional stress to my husband.

Abba I have exhausted all my ways of getting money out to support the family. I want to move out of the debts that I have!! I have been digging into my policy loans and owe pple money. I have many things that I want to pay off.

Father I need Your grace and Your favor. I need a job. I ask if You also to bless my husband's hand for him to do his online trading which is his passion. Lord, You instill this desire in him, then please give him success. Let it be what he earned is able to support the family, and also there is enuff for us to keep in the banks. Lastly also leftovers enuff for us to bless others. We are Christians we bless each other... and into Your hands I commit myself and all of the family.

Lord pls open doors for me... big and good ones to manifest. And that I would be able to at least help my husband with supporting the family. Its really scary to see yourself have enuff last time to re-living the desert times again. Mark used to earn $180k during his BG job... wer did it all go?

Lord I juz wana be a Proverbs 31 wife. I dun wan qn wer the money go. I dun wana ask how much you earn this month. I juz wan my husband to give me what he is comfortable with. I juz wana support him in whatever he do and pray for success for him.

We trust in Your provision Lord but our savings are dwindling and we hv so much to pay off. I ask of Your love for us to manifest Lord. Show us our orchard...
I rebuke all the bad things and negative thoughts in my head. I pray tat I will wake up with a simple purpose or do something each day.

Lord I feel like I cannot breath and going crazy. I cannot take all these heavy stuff. Pls take it from me. Give me only what I can take please.

Last but not least Father... pls take away this inadequate feeling of mine becoz I am turning it into speech sometimes and its hurting my daughter. Pls change my attitude and mentality. Pls dun let this lack makes me "kill the relationship" between me and Clarice. You gave us Ocha Father. You muz help us to support him. His food is not cheap... Pls help us Abba. Pls hear my pleas... Abba pls work for me while I rest in You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment