Abba, today I feel a little down... I have been feeling a bit down all these days. I prayed that I would be lifted out of this soon.
I am feeling a bit regretful on buyung my puppy again. And indirectly I think I have transferred this negativity impact to my daughter. She seems to be upset by what I said. Teach me to say the right thing Abba... Ocha is probably sent by you to restore our family relationship. I am thankful. However its never easy keeping the pet. The time, effort, money to take care and the piece of you that they take after they go is so hard to take.
Father... sometimes I wish i can go back to before without the dog. I wish i nv browse the FB page of the petshop and saw Ocha's photo and this string of random craziness won't happen. Lord, I pray to you that Ocha would be more obedient and that he won't be so barky as well as he would poo at the right timing and not at night when we sleep.
I long for help Father... I wish for a good helper that can share my burden to help me do the chores and I can juz focus on listing my items for sale. No need to go out and work and could enjoy the time with the kids and dog. I wana see it coming. I wana be able to enjoy my dog and not find him a burden. 😢
I duno wen it will happened Father. You can do all things and escalate all stuff. I believe in you Father coz there are so many testimonies of Your goodness and faithfulness. I placed and commit my life in Your Hands Father. I duno wat is coming I cannot see my future. Howvee I know You have everything under control. In Jesus name I pray... Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment