Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Finished Work On The Cross

It's so easy to feel and out... being under the attacks of Satan...
I am feeling it and I hated it. I must uphold and tell myself to look at the finished work at the cross to be reminded that I am victorious because I am a child of God. I am a warrior with the armour that God has bestowed.

Enemies keep coming but God shall fight my battle. God will win my wars for me.
It is not easy when you are humans and you have to face with the challenges of life especially when you have a family. Your day to day life needs to be stretched, and everything needs money money money. The feeling of lack SUCKS, it SUCKS to the max, but we have to look at the end result. Abba will always provide.

Sometimes I dun understand. My husband is a man of God, he is on God's words and promises all the time. He is kind and generous, but why is he not monetary prosperous? We know God is out to bless us and we will claim it all!!! However, the journey seems so long and tedious. I hate to worry about bills and payments all the time. I can go out and work but to say the truth, it is not to pay for debts, or household stuff. I want to work because I want to work, and because the house is being taken care of which means I will have a helper!

God, I know you have placed a lot of blessings on my family and I am eternally grateful. I have a wonderful husband, beautiful children, great extended family that do not have a lot of problems... I am contented. Despite tat a sinner like me, You will love me and all of my family too.

Thank you Father. I am going to cast all my cares to You coz I cannot carry it on my own. I want to go to sleep because I know you will take care of everything for me. You love me so much that You won't bear to see me worried and cry over nitty gritty. I believed that things you have placed with me or within me are great things. All the tough times will definitely come to pass soon. I declare I am victorious coz You are my God! AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment