Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Father, pls take away my impatience! Make me a btr person!

Dear Father,
I thank You for all things that You have given to my family. Lord I pray to You to take away my frustrations. My puppy Ocha has been driving me crazy. He is driving my husband crazy. We are both drained by him. He keeps peeing and pooing everywhere in the house. Yesterday he was doing great. Almost everything is in the pee tray.

And in my anger or frustration, I would vent it out on him or hope that I nv bought him at all. Father God, I cannot turn back time to the past. I know there has to be a reason You allow Ocha into our life when we never thought we wld be having a dog in the 1st place. We know its Your love for Clarice that You have chosen this dog for her. And its our love for her too that we brought this puppy home.

Lord, I commit Ocha's upbringing into Your hands.

1. May that Ocha not bark at night when its bedtime
2. May that he will not be picky over food.
3. May that he will finish all his food at one time.
4. May You take away his motion sickness Lord.
5. May You take away his excitement when he sees other dogs.
6. May You let him pee n poo at the right place and at the right time.

I thank You tat we will hv an obedient puppy that we wld enjoy eventually. Thank You Jesus! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment