Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Keep in looking at Abba

I have been looking for jobs and I have yet to see open doors. However I will press on and know tat Abba will hv the best job out there for me.

If I am not to work, Abba will be my family's provider, prospering Mark in his trading. I prayed tat we will walk out of our financial situation soon.

How I wish I could live my perfect ideal life. Give me a condo or landed property (2 floors will do). With full windows or balcony. Marble floors. A maid. A car. Little things here and there. Then I could juz concentrate to sell my things online as my chores will hv the maid to take care. I juz work in the morning as Mark sleeps and afternoon when the kids come back I can cook or take care of them.

I claim and receive in Jesus name tat I will see this soon. Year of Abba's Restoration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment