Dear Abba,
I am so thankful for good friends around me. I am thankful that when I am now feeling down they did not look down on me and yet trying their best to help me.
I am so very thankful for Esther, Irene, Bel and Sherine. Pls continue to bless them and let them see Your footprints in their lives.
Father, with a heavy heart I lift my weariness, fears, worries, frustrations and negative thoughts into Your hands. I cannot do this without You Lord. All these feelings of unrest came back to me juz like last time when I am experiencing the down and the out. I trust in Your faithfulness Lord but the journey of faith is never easy.
I am disturbed Abba of what my husband said last night. We spent too much time on the dog and neglected our children. Lord I believe Ocha is a gift from You and he will bring us joy on the days he is with us. So I pray to You Father, watch over my children. Instill in them the discipline and motivation to work hard and succeed.
Father, I pray also with a parent's heart that I will still be able to maintain a good relationship with my children even though I am going out to work. Although everyone wants to spend time with their kids but at this moment, Lord I feel tat I muz go out and work until my husband succeed in his trading and earn enough to bring home for the family. I am so stressed out by it. I want to reign over lack Father. It has been the greatest problem in my life ever and I declare it gone in my life in Jesus name! I declare peace joy love faith prosperity and abundance in my family!!
I wana be able to bless others Father. I wana be able to do things for my husband and my children. I wan to be able to tithe to you every month. I dun need a big house or fancy car. Juz enough and nice for all of us to enjoy. Enough in our bank accts and debt free. Father, You care even for the birds in the sky, how would You not love me? I seek for You Lord... Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment