Sunday, May 3, 2015

Frustrations building... Father pls remove them!

Father, what now? You blessed us wif the dog but he is taking up a lot of our time and we are unable to spend time wif the girls. He is a puppy and everytime he is like disobedient. And his aiming of pee, Father is juz out. We prayed that he will aim in the middle of the tray. We prayed that he will be submissive. We pray that he will not be easily excitable. We pray that he would stop barking at things.

Father... how? I am starting to dislike dogs. They are so troublesome. They require so much time and effort. Even if I do feel for them, having one of your own is so different. I am worried and I am scared. I am scare of what I might do to my dog. I cannot imagine 10 yrs down the road living like this. Its like a nightmare.😣 I know its wrong but sometimes I prayed it would end earlier. Gosh.

I wish I could turn back the clock to where I didn't go unto FB and saw Ocha's picture... didn't wana go to petshop and look at puppies. Didn't felt softhearted to bring the dog back. Didn't armwrestle Mark to say I will regret not bringing him back. Didn't do enough research on the consequences. I felt so punished Lord. I know its not suppose to feel like this. Its suppose to be a happy and peaceful feeling. But why I do not feel it? I tried to take up whatever duties I can to relief my hubby and kids but I feel so compelled. I still hv to owe Dad money coz Ocha is on "installment". And there is still monthly expenses that needed to be spent. Dogs cost lots of money. I seriously think I muz hv lost my mind.

Abba, I commit Ocha into Your Hands... pls let him be a loving puppy to the family. A great grown up companion for the kids. Lord, I also wana commit Alexis into Your Hands. She felt leftout by the sister when the dog comes. Sometimes the sister bullies her which we are trying to stop. Pls give us wisdom in parenting.

Lord, pls maintain my sanity for You gave us a sound mind, power and love. All these will come to pass Father. We know that Your love for us will trump over everything.

Pls look after my family Lord... in Jesus name's I pray... Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment