Thursday, May 14, 2015

Let God be God...

Abba Father... You are my God. I COMMIT ALL THINGS INTO YOUR HANDS O LORD.

Things I have done wrong,  things I have done right. Things in the past and things tat is to come. Regrets in life and blessings in life.

Father, pls be my God. You are the mighty one, the El Shaddai the one who is more than enough. You know my heart desires, You know the plans You have for me. You know what I am going through. You know all my stress and anxiety. You know my worries and my frustrations. You know what makes me upset or what makes me laugh. You know what makes me sad and what can make me smile. You know my lack and You know what i reign over. You know all Lord.

Just one touch from You all my heart desires could happen. If it didn't, I chose to wait on you Lord for You are my God. My Heavenly Father who loves me. There are things which I do not have any explanation why it happened. Decisions which I think its irrational, stupid and work of devil. But I pray to You Abba earnestly that You correct my mistake. I pray that You make it right. I pray that You make me feel that its not something wrong but something that You are strengthening me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment