Dear Father,
Thank you for Your love today. I wan to rest in you Father. I wan to cast all my fears and worries to me my Lord for You are my God.
I know tat nothing I could do except to trust and believe in Your manifestation of a right job for me. At the right place right time. I will continue to wait on You my Father.
I will continue to press on wif sending my resumes and continue to believe. Its really hard Father but I know it will come to pass where I can give you glory.
Father, my husband has a job offer but I dun hv the peace as it will upset rhe family balance and no one cld pick the children. I pray Lord that if this is not the right door, close it. Pls open the trading door for him as it is his passion.
ABBA, you know my desires and anxiousness. U know the turmoils my heart is going thru but I will stand strong coz I am a child of God. I declare victory!! For You have fought and won my battle! As Jesus is, so am I in this world. I shall be the head and not the tail! I shall rise above others!!
Lord I thank you for this family You have given me. A husband tat I love and 2 lovely girls. I am grateful. I do not ask for other materialistic stuff more coz I hv the best that money cannot buy.
I will centered my marriage and family ard You, Father. I believe we will be out of our financial struggles soon and tat everything will be balanced once again.
Amen!!
No comments:
Post a Comment