Thursday, July 9, 2015

With thanks... Father, I offer you all my worries...

Dear Abba Father,

Thank You Lord for being here for me even when I don't even want to be here myself.
Thank You Lord for giving me hope when I have already lost almost all of them.
Thank You Lord for still giving the family little blessings, when we could have missed it ourselves.
Thank You Lord for going ahead of me and pave a great path for my life in advance.
Thank You Lord that nothing can outsmart You or caught You off guard, because You have already plan out my life in advance.
Thank You Lord for giving me breath for each day even though I don't really want to wake up myself.
Thank You Lord for taking away my concentartion or negative focus on things when I could be like losing myself in it.
Thank You Lord for letting me see that life doesn't have to be like this and end like this because there is always hope.
Thank You Lord for giving me the blessed family that I do not deserve but all by Your grace.
Thank You Lord for giving me constant reminder of how much I love my husband even when there are times I simply hate the life I am currently in.
Thank You Lord for holding my marriage like a 3 cord rope rather than letting it fall apart.
Thank You Lord that my perfect job that I like is coming and it won't be long now.
Thank You Lord for giving me a good salary that will be enough to stabilize my family financial situation.
Thank You Lord for taking me out of lack.
Thank You Lord for letting me reign over lack.
Thank You Lord that I am going to have a good boss, good colleagues and good working environment.
Thank You Lord that this place You have chosen for me will be the right one for me to stay.
Thank You Father for granting my heart's desires for You have long known what they are.
Thank You Father that in the midst of this darkness, I could still have You to hold on too, while waiting for all bad things to pass.
Thank You Lord for protecting my investments that next time I will have enough for my family.

Thank You Lord for everything You have done.
Thank You Lord for giving me courage to carry on facing each day.
Thank You Lord for taking away my anxieties, worries, frustrations and fears each and everyday.
Thank You Lord for the things I do not see and do not know what is coming but to fully trust in You.

Amen... Thank You Jesus...

No comments:

Post a Comment