My God is bigger than my mountains... my God is mightier than my mountains...
Job obstacles, career obstacles be gone in Jesus name!!
Lord, I want to look at and focus on You, Lord. I know You are with me all the way Lord.
I am fearful when I look at my situations around me. I am worried sick about all my due payments.
Lord, pls give me peace. Pls let me know everything is Ok and You are in control of everything.
My job is coming Lord, I know You love me. You have planned this job for me. Its perfect for me. It makes use of all the skills, talents and gifts that You have given me. You know my heart desires. You know everything of me. Lord, I call forth with Your Mighty Name, that the right job would manifest by this August month Lord. AMEN!!!
Lord, You are my Provider, You are my Saviour, You are my Salvation, You are my Healer. Without You, I am NOTHING Lord. Pls look after me Father. Pls do not let me sink into something I am even afraid of... I focus on You Daddy.
AMEN.
No comments:
Post a Comment