Dear Lord,
Today, I got another rejection email. I wanted this job so badly coz I really have a good feel about it.
I prepared it, I went through their website, the Youtube etc. I prepared all the questions in advance and I think I answered quite smoothly.
The interviewer and me had a really good talk. And this is a newly open position with good opportunity and potential.
God, why is this not open for me? Why do I have to face rejection after rejection?
My heart aches literally, and it feels so heartbroken. I duno why. Of course I trust that You my Lord will provide. I just want to do things. Do things that keeps me occupied and bring in money so that I can do investments etc. I want to meet people and networking. I don't want to always stay at home. I want to have some spending power as well.
I don't know Lord, I am getting more demoralised. I just cannot understand. I feel that I really went well for this interview. This is such a "rhipe" feel with Jasleen.
I am officially out of job for 7 months. It feels so long to be so...
Lord, I shall continue to trust in You, I know you love me, and have everything best for me in heart. However, whenever I see people on LinkedIn, I feel so low, so small. Yes I want an e-commerce store but I want to be my side hustle when I retire. For now, I still want to work when I can. Meet more people if allowed.
Lord, I know I am complaining, but I just want to pour out my woes and soes. I cannot see my future. I am lost in my own future.
I will carry on looking for jobs. I know the best one will come. In Jesus name AMEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment