Father,
You have always known what is in my heart. What my desires are.
Today I commit them to you. I have signed up for an ecommerce shop enlisting the help of the professionals. I really want to succeed in this because I want to make some money to sideline and support the family while in this time job market is quiet and competitive and not responding to me.
I am taking this time to invest my time into the e-store. Lord I believe and thank you that my store would be a successful one because You are with me. You will not let me fail. You will be with me through it all. I prayed and this has been sitting in my mind. I do not feel any unrest about it. I was skeptical at first too but I know I have to walk out my 1st step somehow.
While I am still looking for a job, Lord, pls florish my ecommerce shop so that I can have peace knowing that I can still bring in contributions to the family. I am not afraid of lack because You are my Provider. I just want to do something and achieve that little dream You have put in me.
As I embark into this journey, may You bless the shop with returns that no one has seen before. 10fold, 60folds, 120folds!!! Thank you Father, I believe, I receive and I thank you.
More importantly, let it not be scammers to my money. AMEN.
No comments:
Post a Comment