Wednesday, August 20, 2025

The wait is long... but I am declaring 40 prayers of God's Promises of Provision in my life

 

40 Prayers Declaring God's Promises of Provision


God as Provider
1. Lord, You are my Shepherd; I shall not lack (Psalm 23:1)

2. I thank You, Father, supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19)

3. Jehovah Jireh, I trust You to provide for me and my household today and always (Genesis 22:14)

Daily Bread and Sufficiency

4. Thank You, Lord, for giving me today my daily bread (Matthew 6:11)

5. I declare I have sufficiency in all things and abound in every good work (2 Corinthians 9:8)

6. Father, I received the wisdom to steward the resources You've trusted to me (Proverbs 3:9-10)

Freedom from Lack

7. I rebuke fear of lack; I trust in Your unfailing supply (Matthew 6:25-26)

8. Lord, You open Your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing, including mine (Psalm 145:16)

9. I declare my cup overflows with Your blessings (Psalm 23:5)

Work & Increase

10. Thank You for blessing the work of my hands (Deuteronomy 28:12)

11 Lord, establish the work I do and prosper it (Psalm 90:17)

12. I receive favour in my workplace and business dealings (Proverbs 22:1)

Wealth & Abundance

13. The blessing of the Lord makes me rich, and He adds no sorrow to it (Proverbs 10:22)

14. Lord, fill my storehouses with abundance (Deuteronomy 28:8)

15. I declare that wealth and riches are in my house, and my righteousness endures forever (Psalm 112:3)

God's Generosity

16. Thank You for giving me richly all things to enjoy (1 Timothy 6:17)

17. Lord, You withhold no good thing from me as I walk uprightly (Psalm 84:11)

18. I receive pressed down, shaken together, and running over provision into my bosom (Luke 6:38)

Protection from Financial Strain

19. I am not anxious about money, for You clothe the lilies and feed the sparrows (Matthew 6:28-30)

20. Lord, I cast my financial cares on You, for You care for me (1 Peter 5:7)

21. My inheritance in Christ is incorruptible and secure (1 Peter 1:4)

Generosity and Giving

22. Thank You for making me a cheerful giver who sows generously (2 Corinthians 9:7)

23. Lord, cancel debts and give me the grace to manage the money wisely. 

24. Father, use me as a channel of blessing to others (Genesis 12:2)

Debt Freedom

25. I declare I am the lender and not the borrower (Deutronomy 28:12)

26. Lord, I give and it is given back to me abundantly (Luke 6:38)

27. I walk in freedom from financial bondage by your Spirit (2 Corinthians 3:17)

Peace in Finances

28. Lord, I thank You for peace, not stress, in my finances (John 14:27)

29. You crown my year with Your bounty, and my paths drip with abundance (Psalm 65:11)

30. I refuse to serve money; I serve You, Lord, and money serves my purpose (Matthew 6:24)

Overflow and Multiplication

31. Lord, You multiply the little I have and make it more than enough (John 6:11-13)

32. My barns are filled with plenty and my vats overflow with new wine (Proverbs 3:10)

33. You cause me to reap where I did not sow and gather where I have not scattered (Matthew 25:26)

Family Provision

34. I declare my household is blessed and provided for (Psalm 128:1-4)

35. Lord, You satisfy my children with good things (Isaiah 65:23)

36. I trust You to leave an inheritance for my children's children (Proverbs 13:22)

Faith and Trust

37. Lord, I walk by faith, not by sight, regarding my provision (2 Corinthians 5:7)

38. I choose gratitude over worry, trusting Your unfailing goodness (1 Thessalonians 5:18)

39. I rest in Your promise that I will not lack any good thing (Psalm 34:10)

40. Thank You, Father, that You are more than enough for me in every season (Ephesians 3:20)











































No comments:

Post a Comment