🌿 Provision of Needs (Food, Shelter, Clothing)
-
Genesis 9:3 – Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you.
-
Genesis 22:14 – On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided.
-
Exodus 16:4 – I will rain down bread from heaven for you.
-
Deuteronomy 2:7 – You have not lacked anything.
-
Deuteronomy 8:4 – Your clothes did not wear out and your feet did not swell during these forty years.
-
Nehemiah 9:21 – For forty years you sustained them in the wilderness; they lacked nothing.
-
Psalm 23:1 – The Lord is my shepherd; I lack nothing.
-
Psalm 34:10 – Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.
-
Psalm 37:25 – I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread.
-
Psalm 111:5 – He provides food for those who fear him.
-
Psalm 145:15–16 – You give them their food at the proper time. You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing.
-
Isaiah 33:16 – Bread will be supplied to him, and water will not fail him.
-
Isaiah 58:11 – The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land.
-
Matthew 6:25–26 – Look at the birds of the air… your heavenly Father feeds them.
-
Matthew 6:31–33 – Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
-
Luke 12:24 – Consider the ravens… yet God feeds them.
-
Philippians 4:19 – My God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
💰 Provision of Wealth, Prosperity & Abundance
-
Deuteronomy 8:18 – It is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth.
-
Deuteronomy 28:8 – The Lord will send a blessing on your barns.
-
Deuteronomy 28:11–12 – The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity… you will lend to many nations but borrow from none.
-
Joshua 1:8 – Then you will be prosperous and successful.
-
Job 36:11 – If they obey and serve him, they will spend their days in prosperity.
-
Psalm 65:11 – You crown the year with your bounty.
-
Psalm 112:3 – Wealth and riches are in their houses.
-
Proverbs 3:9–10 – Honor the Lord with your wealth… then your barns will be filled.
-
Proverbs 10:22 – The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it.
-
Proverbs 13:22 – A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children.
-
Malachi 3:10 – I will throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing.
-
2 Corinthians 9:8 – God is able to bless you abundantly.
-
2 Corinthians 9:10 – He who supplies seed to the sower… will also increase your store of seed.
-
Ephesians 3:20 – God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine.
-
3 John 1:2 – I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health.
🤲 Provision Through Generosity & Giving
-
Proverbs 11:25 – A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.
-
Proverbs 22:9 – The generous will themselves be blessed.
-
Proverbs 28:27 – Those who give to the poor will lack nothing.
-
Luke 6:38 – Give, and it will be given to you… pressed down, shaken together, and running over.
-
Acts 20:35 – It is more blessed to give than to receive.
-
2 Corinthians 9:6 – Whoever sows generously will also reap generously.
🕊 Provision of Peace, Rest & Guidance
-
Isaiah 41:10 – I will strengthen you and help you.
-
Isaiah 54:13 – All your children will be taught by the Lord, and great will be their peace.
-
Jeremiah 29:11 – Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
-
Matthew 11:28–30 – Come to me, all you who are weary… I will give you rest.
-
John 10:10 – I have come that they may have life, and have it abundantly.
-
John 14:27 – Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
-
Hebrews 13:5–6 – Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
👨👩👧👦 Provision for Family & Generations
-
Deuteronomy 30:9 – Then the Lord your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb.
-
Psalm 128:2–3 – You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours.
-
Isaiah 65:23 – My chosen ones will not labor in vain, nor will they bear children doomed to misfortune.
-
Proverbs 20:7 – The righteous lead blameless lives; blessed are their children after them.
-
Proverbs 13:22 – A good man leaves an inheritance for his children’s children.
No comments:
Post a Comment