Wednesday, April 9, 2025

The season of rest and worship

 Dear Abba,

I am feeling my frustrations building, but I don't want to. 

I have been experiencing heart pulpitations and anxiety and I am unable to sleep. So after much consideration plus encouragement and persuasion from the family, I quit my family without having another. 

I am out of job since January, I thought I could find it fast, I didn't expect this. Hence the income stops. It makes me angry because I see the stock market went down and I could even make a purchase. I have to eat into the savings, which is the last thing I want to do.

I keep getting rejected at job applications, so it's making me demoralised. Jobs that said I am a high profile match also rejected me. 

Parents got into accident. I also duno what is the devil trying to do. Like so many things happened in the late last year and early this year. 4 months 2 accidents. Now Dad is in hospital. Thank god for hospitalisation plan. Then my mother's memory is horrible, things that I said, next moment it is forgotten. Brought her out to polyclinic and do testing, end up need to bring for counselling. And this duty is by who? - THE ONE WHO HAS NO JOB.


I am looking up at your God, please take away all these thoughts and unbalanceness in my heart and mind. I trust in You that an alignment with a great career is coming. I believe, I thank you and I receive all things great that you have set up for me. Thank you Father!


No comments:

Post a Comment