Dear Lord,
I am feeling frustrated and my frustrations are piling up.
I am pissed that things are going well, spiralling into walls.
I feel my anger rising and my patience running thin.
I don't know what to do except to listen to your words and hang on to you everyday.
I don't know how my Mom can suddenly spiral into all this mental condition and then maybe I went through my daughter's case, I totally was caught unaware. I can only pray because I duno what to do. I want to break this generational curse.
Mom -> Me -> Alexis. I want to break this curse in Jesus name! All good things shall flow in my family, nothing bad, evil or foul can stay within us!!!
Dad is also depressed because he cannot go home. But if he goes home, no one can take care of him. Then Mom is trying very hard to pack to clear but she refused help. I don't know how long Dad is going to stay in the hospital.
Mom is hallucinating with a stranger in the house, that's why she is not going out. She keeps saying she is hungry coz there is no food and no money coz she never go withdraw. I think the worse part is the hallucination, I absolutely wanted to scream but I cannot. It's all in her head but its draining me out. Maybe I saw Alexis case before, so this is so impacting to me.
I have not found a job, and this add on to my duress because of the additional $ that I have to spend on transportation and food to my parents. Then also all the medical appointments all these, it's like automatically "falls onto me" because I am not working. I feel unfair, although I don't mind if I am not doing but I don't want to be assumed into the role.
All these little things piled up and all I can do is LOOK UP TO YOU JESUS. You are my Saviour, my Provider, my Healer.
1. God's plan for your life = free from fear, full of peace.
PEACE SHALOM BE UNTO YOU.
2.God's has made your giants food for you.
3. Your heavenly Father watches over you 24/7 and has you covered every way you turn
4. Jesus paid the full price for your peace and healing.
BY YOUR STRIPE, I AM HEALED!
5. Your heavenly Father cares greatly for you.
6. The battle is the Lord's and He has won the victory!
LORD, THIS IS YOUR BATTLE!!
7. You are loved with an everlasting love even when you don't feel it.
God loves me, God gave Jesus for me! I am loved!
8. You are safe in His arms of faithfulness, no evil or harm can touch you.
Psalm 91:3 - For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.
Psalm 91:4 - He will cover your with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armour and protection.
Psalm 91:5 - Do not dread the disease that stalks in the darkness nor the disaster that strikes at midday.
Psalm 91:7 - Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils WILL NOT touch you.
9. God is on your side, and he is greater than your challenges.
10. As Jesus is reigning above every challenge, so are you in this world today!
1 John 4:17 - AS HE IS, SO ARE WE IN THIS WORLD!
Pslam 110:1 - Sit at my right hand, till I will make enemy your footstools
Lord, tomorrow I am having an interview, I commit it into your Hands that I believe, thank you and accept that it will be the best plan for me. AMEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment