Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Unhappiness...

Abba Father,
I am really not happy at my current job. I am very thankful to You for getting me this job at the time when I am really feeling desperate. However, when I slowly work into this job longer and longer, the more I am unhappy. My boss is nice as a person but she really cannot run things. She doesn't plan and she just goes ahead. She simply throw everything to the ground.

I wish in my heart that either the school will close down, the course will not get approved, or my boss will fold the business, or they moved to a place where its so far that I can legitimately resigned. I dun really want to go with less than one year in the company. The company is small and we are like family. But I don't like to do sales that they are pushing me out to do.

They said they do not fire people but I do not see their vision. I do not align. I am feeling like SMC's job slowly. Although its not as bad as that one.

Father, pls direct or show my boss the right way to go. She is so stubborn. It's just not right,

I am at a loss now Father. I want to have your blessing if I moved. Pls give me the peace in my heart that I need. There is no 13th mth this year also which means the business is bad. Why am I still saying? Maybe I feel for this old woman? But I dun think I can ever be tat sales person she wants, I can do Marketing, I can do PR, but I hate to beg and push for sales.

If my boss really wants a revamp, pls let her get a good sales person to do it. And may she not be stingy wif the salary anymore.  AMEN.

I pray this year of the Jubilee a lot of things will turn around for my family.

1. My salary will increase. Enough to cover most of the things in the family
2. Able to clear my debts and repay the policy loans
3. A good job with good prospects (and no need to do sales)
4. A good working environment wif great colleagues
5. My eczema is totally healed (AMEN!~) and I can wear skirts and dresses
6. My "muffin top" tummy is gone. I am the most beautiful woman in the world, especially in my husband's eyes.
7. Please Lord, pls grant Mark a breakthrough in his trading. He has been a faithful servant of yours, following your teaching. When is our times going to pass and move on to a land with milk and honey?
8. I pray my kids will be more obeying and listens to the parents
9. I pray that my dog would be also more obedient and stop biting at things and stop having the luxating patella and separation anxiety issues.

In Jesus name I pray, Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment