Friday, November 25, 2016

Father... pls take this burden away from my heart... let my heart be at peace...

Dear Father,
I am feeling very tired  O'Lord. I find myself not happy at work. I don't like to do sales because its so stressful trying to hit the KPIs. I never liked that so I have never got to do a job like that. I also hate to be stressed. This kind of sales job do not get to see results so soon. In this case, how do you gauge your KPIs? I was pushed for students students and more students... I am not God for heaven's sake! I cannot create miracles! There has to be something for me to market and to push. They keep saying other schools has a lot of students and classes are starting one after another. Have they thought about theirs strategy plans? They have nothing. There are only 3 courses and other small courses, what do you want me to do to bring in money?

I have never heard of making the marketing person as the frontline people. Marketing is always the backend. If this is how to be done... God you grant me strength.

Lord, you know that my pay was to be $3.5k when I went in but was cut at the table. Now, they are still not giving me what is the rightful amount. God pls I pray that you open a door for me next year for a higher pay and a better prospect job. I would not be hesitate to leave if such opportunity arise. God I am still thankful for the pay rise that is granted to me, because its your provision. I thank You.

You know that now I am doing the online business Lord. I have looked at TailorWoof and ModeBop. Why is my sales losing out to them? What is the niche market that they have? My returning customers are all the same people. Is it I am not creative enough? What are the promotional factors that is making me losing out? I still have to pay for the sewing machine monthly Lord, and I am so afraid that I cannot cover the instalments. Lord, I pray for customers. I pray that my website can be up and going. I pray that my debts could be helped to be eased out.

Lord, I am bless, I am totally bless, I know coz I am Your Child.  I want to be able to get people to buy things from me. I want to be able to clear out my old stuff. I want to be able to own my e-commerce space, so that I can work from home. You know that all along, that is in my heart Lord.

Father, pls open up doors of opportunities for my husband. I am very tired living from end to end, paycheck to paycheck. I am really very very tired Father. I don't know what I will do without You. He is the head of the household. He should be the one bringing back the money for the family. It should not be me. I should not have to worry about all these. I don't know why do I have to live a life with all these hardships. I don't understand why some women could be so lucky to marry rich husbands that do not have to worry about life anymore. I am not complaining that my husband is bad. My husband is a wonderful man. I just wish that he could be richer and with more money.

We are luckier than many out there, I know too. I know I should not complain. I know I should be contented. I just wish all these things will come to pass. SOON... I juz wish Lord... all things would be before we met that Raymond when we are not being cheated of $50k.

All in all Lord, thank You for listening to my heart and for me to pour out my woes and soes. Thank You Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment