Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Is it the time to move?

Oh Abba,
how I wish I could move to another better place to stay in. All my friends have upgraded and I am still staying at the same place. My husband knows how much I want to move, but I also know how much we cannot move based on our financial situation.

Everyone is going for Executive Condominium. I still have to worry about my mortgage monthly which is more than what I can pay up. I feel so down Father. I ask why. I know I shouldn't ask. But in my heart, I have still asked it already. I have been waiting for so many years since I was like 25 years old, and now I am going 43, its been 20 over years.

Father, you know I love my husband Mark. He is a remarkable man of God. But pls let him see that if trading is not working out. It might not be something You have in mind for him. I really duno how to tell him to stop everything and then go out and get a job. Then we get a maid to help out with the household. I duno how to tell him I am tired of this kind of life that live month to month. No savings. I am not sure if he knows tat dun wana go tour is not that I dun wan... It's because I dun wana incur extra debt to clear.

I feel so burdened at work Father. I really want to leave. I also want to commit into Your hands Father that the battle is yours. If this is a job You have put me in, please prosper the works of my hands, else, please open another door for me. I really like the job with Aberdeen Assets, I ask of you Father to open the door for me, if I am deem fit for the job and because You love me and wants the best for me. I am thankful for everything You have given to me Father. But I am greedy, yes I am. So I am asking for more. I am asking for more than enough each month, for me to clear off the debts that I have never spend. It's all for the family.

Father give me also the ability and determination to put up my things for sale. To complete the website and then be able to florish my dog accessories business.

I have so many things to tell you Abba... and I know I shouldn't always rant... but You know my heart Father. Pls let me see miracles and touches of You in my life.

Thank you Abba.

In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment