Dear Lord,
Such a shock that day when I heard from Lily Hannah that you gave her a sign about me. Jasmine - Career Switch.
Is that why all my doors are closed? Every single job? That I should not be in IT anymore? Or do marketing anymore?
I am really really sad Lord, I have worked all my life as a marketer. Going out of it and at this age is so shocking to me. I cannot help but cry. I am really not sure and lost now. All my directions went out of the window. In my heart, I was really hoping to go to a principal vendor.
I know I should not be doubting you Father. I just feel sad. I am sad that all my friends from previous have found a job. Whereas I am still looking for one. I am sure you have the best plans for me Lord, however I cannot see myself in it yet. Let me get closer to you and see what is instore in my future. I know you as my Father only has the best for me. Now and forever more.
Thank you Abba. I still praying for insights. Thank you Father for being with me all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment